• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Terryb18

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
very sad to inform you all that terry has passed away.....although not well in recent years he always made the effort to attend our forum meet ups which he and his wife pat enjoyed very much..my sincere condolences to his wife pat and all the family...will miss seeing you terry it was a pleasure to know you...RIP

lyn xx

they were such a lovely couple, he will be really missed... R.I.P. Terry...

R.I.P. Terry. We never met, but I know you were a great help to many members of the Forum. You will certainly be missed.

Maurice

that is very sad news indeed, such a loverly man. I will raise a glass on Saturday God bless.

Last edited:
God Rest in Peace Terry
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of our dear friend terry whom gave and supported a great lot to us all
On this our forum B H F,
I Sincerely send my thoughts and condolences to his wife and family and he will be in my thoughts
for him and his wife and family
Alan,,, Astonian,,,,,,

Back