• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Sylvia Sayers

cookie273uk

master brummie
normal_Sylvia.JPG
Sylvia in pensive mood, if some one would tell Sylvia if she would like it I will happily give it her

Attachments

• Silvia Sayers.jpg
    Silvia Sayers.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cookie that's brilliant I'm more than sure, Sylvia will loved it also. Sylvia is a regular / daily on the forum so will no doubt see it for herself very soon.
You are very talented and clever.

great eric..so glad you are able to post this wonderful painting of our sylvia:) and what another kind gesture on your part....i am sure she will contact you asap...

lyn..:)

A great portrait of Sylvia. She will be thrilled when she sees it. Thanks Eric...youre an amazing artist.

Eriic, how kind of you to paint me, it is very lifelike, I would really appreciate it. I don't live far from you so I could collect it if you would care to IM me your address. I really thought you had to be famous to have your portrait painted!!!

You are now up there with the queen Sylvia.All though the bloke's who have painted her didn't do such a grand job.
Looks like Ray will have to fork out for a golden frame.:)

Yesterday started rather stressfully for me, I was daft enough to lock my car with the keys still left in the ignition, Ray was working for his daughters and so I had to get a taxi home and try to find the spare set of keys, I found about 5 sets, not being sure which were the right ones I phoned a dealer for my make of car and and they were very helpful and identified the right keys, I then had to go back by bus to the supermarket and get my car. It was almost 3 o'clock by the time I got home. I had a quick snack then came on the Forum to relax, and guess what found the picture of Eric's portrait of me - what a pick me up that was.

I contacted Eric and he arrived with the painting this morning, it really is so much nicer "in the flesh" so to speak, and I am so thrilled with it, it is my birthday on Thursday, so it is an early and unexpected present.
As most of you with Christmas time birthdays know, we do sometimes get overlooked with the Christmas rush or have "combined" gifts. Thank you again Eric, much appreciated.

Back