• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Summer Meet

Lyn
I think the little girl and father is Warren and his daughter. Please correct me Jim If I am wrong

Lyn
The idea of taking a selfie fills me with horror. Almost as much as if I took a photo of the glass of beer I was drinking, or packet of crisps I was eating (though I did not eat any) and posted it on facebook.

ha ha i knew you would say that mike...as you can guess i was only pulling yer leg:D hopefully jim will confirm who the newbies are then..

happy to help maurice...its always nice to put faces to the names especially for those who cant attend the meet ups

lyn

So lovely to see you all having a good time. A big thank you to Vicki, who made a great job of organising the meet.

I couldn't join you due to health problems, but maybe I can get to one in the future. Keep up the good work everyone. This forum is still strong and enjoyable thanks to everyone's efforts.

Viv.

Thanks Lady P. Yes, getting better, doing exactly as I'm told by the docs. Doesn't come easy though ! Viv.

Many thanks to everyone who turned up, special thanks to Viki for organising the meet up, and of course a very special thank you to Eric for donating his wonderful paintings of various locations in and around Birmingham . the raffle raised a staggering £144.00 to enable the forum to keep going.
Mike, the picture l is of my eldest son Adam and his beautiful daughter Mia Honey, and that's a lovely picture of them, thanks Mike...

Back