• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Summer Meet

vicki.l

master brummie
Hi all, I know it’s early but I thought I would start a thread, we will be having the summer meet saturday 23rd June 2018 at The Bull 12pm start as always, it will be really good to see the regulars and some newbies all are welcome.
Vicki,

ERIC
KAT
MORTURN
VICKI
LADY P & PARKER
MIKE
POSTIE, THE BOSS & SHIRLEY
FROTHBLOWER???
ASTONESS
KEYHILL BRIAN
PJMBURNS & HUSBAND
LYNNE WEBB
KELLY WEBB
BILL BOYD

Last edited:
I will be there for one, my Holiday is 1st week in June, so no problem. Will put some paintings in for raffle and one for the organiser. Its just 5 days before my birthday too. Looking forward to it and as Lyn says weather will be better. Eric

I won't put my name down for this meet. Every time I do something pops up to stop me going, so if I'm free I'll be there.:)

Hi all

I don't know if it's me but, this year is flying by already. The June meet up isn't that far away!!!!!

All money raised on the raffle goes to forum funds as without this we wouldn’t have the meets

Back