• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Summer Laners Centre

gingerjon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN R.I.P.
Carl Chinn opening The Summer Laners new premises lot's of local photographs on show at the old Coronet works Summer Lane pop in have a look round
it's that man again our Peter back in Birmingham

Nice photos John. That's a great thing to see...a special heritage centre for Summer Lane. I hope that it will bring lots of people in to visit and be a great success.
Isn't that a copy of Brian Tovey's "Bull Ring" painting from the l948 era on the wall?

Perhaps Carl could reassure people that him singing, like he did at the opening on the radio yesterday, isn't going to be a regular feature. We don't want to put potential visitors off.

HI, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE OPENING HOURS ARE OF THE SUMMER LANERS PLEASE,

THANK YOU

SANDRA

opening hours 11 00 am to 3 30 pm TUESDAYS THURSDAY and SATURDAY
if you need any more details ring BRIAN HARDING (The SUMMER LANE KID) 0120 240 9776

Back