• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Stokes family

Barbara preece

Looking for Beverley stokes born 1955 also Robert stokes born 1957 both from northfield area until at lest 2013 Beverly also known as Beverley shotter and Beverley jenkins .any info please contact me whether it’s. A small bit of info thank you

i have moved this thread from the forum rules to a more appropriate section....if anyone can help please contact barbara via our private message system as this could relate to living persons and their privacy must be respected

the team

Back