• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Badger George also Smiths

John morhal -hurn

proper brummie kid
Above ..Staffordshire / Northamptonshire/ Worcestershire..my family Badger and Morrall from Staffordshire area ..George Badger and Mary Price 1740 also Smith / Aston / Mitchel / Taylor etc they and my birth fathers side Hurn / Hern /Horne from Yorkshire area also Romani Gypsy with Lee / Price / Taylor / Smith etc .. any knowledge of my family names above particularly in the Staffordshire area .. I’m told they were in black patch ... but also Stourbridge .. any info please I’m Facebook John morrell Brighton I’ll except friend request .. and my email [email protected]
All blessings of happiness and good health to all

Hi John

Welcome to Birmingham History Forum and thank you for post. We strongly advise members not to post their personal email addresses on the thread. Your email address and data could be harvested and used for scams, fraud, and identity theft. If you wish other members to contact you, then its best if you advise them to use the “Start Conversation” facility we provide. This then protects you and your privacy.

Hi John

Welcome to Birmingham History Forum and thank you for post. We strongly advise members not to post their personal email addresses on the thread. Your email address and data could be harvested and used for scams, fraud, and identity theft. If you wish other members to contact you, then its best if you advise them to use the “Start Conversation” facility we provide. This then protects you and your privacy.
Thankyou... email especially for this site but thanks advice .. how do I get my post so people can see and possibly respond ... please ?

Above ..Staffordshire / Northamptonshire/ Worcestershire..my family Badger and Morrall from Staffordshire area ..George Badger and Mary Price 1740 also Smith / Aston / Mitchel / Taylor etc they and my birth fathers side Hurn / Hern /Horne from Yorkshire area also Romani Gypsy with Lee / Price / Taylor / Smith etc .. any knowledge of my family names above particularly in the Staffordshire area .. I’m told they were in black patch ... but also Stourbridge .. any info please I’m Facebook John morrell Brighton I’ll except friend request .. and my email [email protected]
All blessings of happiness and good health to all
Also any information as to why the Morrall and Badger families came to Staffordshire areas please ..
I'm told the Badgers and probably Morrall families lived Black patch an area that gypsies lived on .. any info please ..?
All blessings to all

Thankyou... email especially for this site but thanks advice .. how do I get my post so people can see and possibly respond ... please ?
Hi John, people will automatically pick up news posts when they click the New Posts buttons on both the top left and right of the forum home page.

Anyone who wished to reply to your post can click the reply button on the left side of your post.

Hope this helps.

Back