• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

St Thomas Holloway Head Lookups

trev2239

proper brummie kid
I would be very grateful if anyone could help me in finding my Grand parents wedding.

I have two B Cs of two of their four children giving my grand mothers maiden name of Brutton, but I cannot find her anywhere. No birth, marriage or death. I am hoping that if I can find the wedding,it may give me more info. Not on 1901 census either.

The names are Arthur Deeley and Lavinia Brutton, and around 1901 or 1902. Their first born, my uncle Arthur was born in june 1903.

Grand father lived in Ladywood.William Street. I have no idea where grand mother lived, as I cannot find her at all.

Hi trev2239.

I looked at St Thomas's today at the B.ham Cent Library for your peoples marriage in years 1901-02-03 but i'm afraid no trace of them in those years.

Regards Steerboy.

Back