• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Peter's Dale End Lookups

Can't pick up parents names on familysearch or Ancestry, but did a general search on Ancestry and looks likely that Henry was born in Middlesex, London and moved up to Birmingham, Sarah is always referred to as having surname Sheppard, even on marriage record and she was only 15 when they married and had a baby Mary listed as born in 1876 too. In the 1881 census, if this is the correct family, they were living at 7 back of 43 Barn Street, in St Martins district,Sarah was a button presser and he was a brass metal cster
Sue
If you can access ancestry (think the free 2 week trial is still on), there is a link to another persons family tree which lists Henry and Sarah, assuming that this is the correct ones, if it it, this person is loosely related to our family!

Please, is it possible for someone to do a lookup for me? :excited:

Details as follows:
1867, marriage, George Parsons and Sarah Elizabeth Harrison
St Peter, Dale End

I'd love as much information as possible - dates of birth, name of fathers/occupations and whether living, and any middle names for George too. Any addresses would be great but as I've never seen a real live cert from back then, I don't really know what's on it!

All I have at the moment is a brief record from familysearch.org with only George and Sarah's names s anything more can only be a bonus :thumbsup:

Many thanks in advance to anyone who's able to help
8387.gif
Hi Lottie,
My husband is a descendant of George & Sarah Parsons. Please get in touch so we can share information on the family.
Thanks, Natalie

lottieB is now only a guest member so unless she re joins the forum sadly she will not be able to reply to you

lyn

Back