• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

St Leonards Belbroughton

cookie273uk

master brummie
St_Leonards_Belbroughton_001~0.JPG
normal_St_Leonards_Belbroughton_001.JPG
a wedding present from my sister to friends getting married in this church in August

Last edited:
What a beautiful painting and what a beautiful present.
You are so talented Eric. Thanks for sharing your painting with us.
Polly :)

how wonderful eric:) yet another masterpiece and i still have my vine inn painting taking pride of place in the living room...

lyn x:)

Cookie, thats a wonderful painting. I spent many happy years in Belbroughton as a child, Nan's cottage and Aunties Farm were there.

Dad was a choirboy in the church and went to the school opposite. So Cookie you have brought back happy memories.

Back