• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Georges School, early 60.s

stef

proper brummie kid
My wife went to this school when she lived in Wheeler street from 1957 till 1965, she remembers playing in Burbury park. Does anyone remember this school or have any photographs. It seems to have disappeared like a lot of memorable places.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
could i once again remind members to check before starting a new thread under forum rules/general enquires...we do have sections for most subjects and your enquiry will fair better if posted under the correct section of the forum..

stef we have threads specifically for burbury st park and wheeler st with lots of photos on them you need to type in what you are searching for in the search box..also somewhere on the forum should be a side on view of the old st georges school which could be under the great russell st thread i am moving this thread to the schools section of the forum...hope this helps

lyn