Rowan, probably a bit late but here goes... St Asaphs church was on corner of Great Colmore Street and Latimer Street South. Bow Street joined Irving Street with Windmill. Think its still there now but all the courts are long since gone. Birmingham Central Library holds fantastic maps of the area in 1891 on the 6th floor. Hope this helps?