• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

St Andrews, Handsworth.

Sakura

master brummie
Has anyone heard anything about this?
A friend in England emailed me over the weekend to tell me this year is the 100th Anniversary of St. Andrews Anglican Church, Handsworth.
It was the church my family went to and John and I got married there in 1968. We were very involved with the church life there including scouting and guiding, dramatics society and the youth club.
Maybe someone has heard more about what is happening this year.:) Mo

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised no one has come up with anything on St Andrews 100th Anniversary. Has it not been promoted around Handsworth. :rolleyes: Mo

Thanks Tom, they don't say much about the celebrations. I was hoping they might have an archives with old photos.:)Mo

Back