• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

spaghetti junction safety awareness 1960-1980

c97jxf

hi everyone, I am not sure if I am on the correct sort of website but I am looking for a photo that was in a old newspaper article I was looking online and it lead me to this page! I have very little information all I know is that is what a photo of a group of young children from Birmingham. This photo is of my dad when he was younger he has told me to give up looking as its gone but I believe and hope its still out there somewhere, the only information I have is he said is was in the 1960's but when I googled searched spaghetti junction was built in 1968 and took 4 years so any time from 1960-1975 id say .. Erdington Birmingham, Spaghetti junction, Safety awareness on building sites for children(he said safety awareness so kids don't play on building sites), evening mail(Birmingham mail is the only new paper I can find). does anyone know anywhere I can look? ive scrolled through sooo many pages,pictures,old articles but cant find anything I have contacted The British new paper archived but they don't carry particular publication for this time. any help would be hugely appreciated many thanks

Back