• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Silly ginger

simon and mike i have had my fair share of problems at christmas especially if ive had a kitten around at the time...straight up the middle of the tree..total chaos lol..simon dont have your tree on the floor whatever you do ....i really think that ginger should be in the movies he does the silliest of things...taken yesterday..i cant think what he is trying to say to me..such a lovely cat considering he was ill treated and then left to fend for himself when his owner left the street it took months to gain his trust..hes such a poser lol...

BOYSBRIGADE001.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how they look so angelic for the photo! If that was some of Mom's cats I wouldn't like to say how long the lights would remain there:culpability:

I have a foster dog at the moment, for a short time, and i'm thinking up ways to keep her away from the Christmas tree when I put it up later this week!!

Simon

Hang it from the ceiling Simon - the tree, that is, not the dog!! In my experience there's no way to keep the inquisitive little cherubs off. Our dog used to eat the baubles too - not the glass ones, those polystyrene painted ones! Viv.

011.jpg

Here is another laid back cat called Lucy. She would make a good mate for Ginger wouldn't she Lyn?

oh lol maggs...i can only think that they are just totally contented cats....lovely photo of your lucy...

lyn

Hi Astoness,
I hav`nt read every post so sorry if I`m repeating anything ...I was just wondering ................. does Ginger know he has four legs? only he does`nt seem to be on them very much !!!:stupid:

hi cresser...to be honest if ginger had 10 legs i dont think he would be able to stand up for very long..

lyn

dog-1.gif

ginger in sink.JPGginger 1.jpghi folks just in case you think ginger has stopped being silly take a look at these photos..soon as i took out all the old plants he decided it would be a good place to have a little siesta lol..

Last edited:
Absolutely love him Lyn. Made me smile. Caption for second photo. "What's that you say? G&T? Don't mind if I do, thanks" . He's a real character. Every time I see him I'm always reminded of the kids cartoon "Famous Fred". Lenny Henry did the voice for it. A cat who became a celebrity. My kids used to watch it over and over again. Viv.

Absolutely love him Lyn. Made me smile. Caption for second photo. "What's that you say? G&T? Don't mind if I do, thanks" . He's a real character. Every time I see him I'm always reminded of the kids cartoon "Famous Fred". Lenny Henry did the voice for it. A cat who became a celebrity. My kids used to watch it over and over again. Viv.

lol viv...personally i thought that he just had that sinking feeling....he is funny though..

Back