• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Shenley Fields Children's Home, Birmingham 1950=1961

Rosy

proper brummie kid
Does anyone who was in Shenley fields, 1950-1962, please remember my husband's sister Mary Teresa Johnson (sometimes known as Tess)??
The family were split up in 1950 when their Mother Gladys Johnson died. They were then living in the Pershore road, Stirchley.
We have been searching for Mary for 7 years, and thought if we put a post on this thread, someone may remember her.

With hope and thanks
Rosy

Does anyone who was in Shenley fields, 1950-1962, please remember my husband's sister Mary Teresa Johnson (sometimes known as Tess)??
The family were split up in 1950 when their Mother Gladys Johnson died. They were then living in the Pershore road, Stirchley.
We have been searching for Mary for 7 years, and thought if we put a post on this thread, someone may remember her.

With hope and thanks
Rosy
I was therein 1962 for 3 months in the trees. We were so well ollied after, lovely house parents.

Back