• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Searching for images

oldMohawk

gone but not forgotten
The current forum software makes it easy to search indirectly for forum pics. The method I use is below but there might be better methods.

Using the Search Box
1) Type the word attach in the top line of the Search.
2) Type a member's forum name in the bottom line.
3) Click search

This will find 200 recent posts in which the chosen member has uploaded 'inserted' pics. It does not find pics that are 'attachments'.

If you don't type in a member's name it will find the 200 recent posts in which pics have been inserted by anyone.

You can also limit it to a particular thread search.

Back