• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Salt's Healthcare Products

Didn't realise they were that old a firm. Used them as "medilink" after my husband had his first lot of surgery. It was only when things arrived bearing the name "Salts" that I made the connection.

Read that this company has been based in Birmingham since the 1700's. There can't be many that can claim such a record! Members of the current board are members of the founding family. Well worth a read. Maybe there are forum members who have personal knowledge of this company.
Jim, that is a very good read...........The tenure is amazing however the fact that they have remained independent with 640 employees is remarkable. Not a giant company but certainly large enough to be of interest to any number of acquirers. I'm sure they prefer it that way!

Back