• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

salmon family

ward ancesters

proper brummie kid
looking for anybody related to frederick james salmon married elva ward he was born1930 died1991 they lived at 5 wetherfield road solihull elva ward would be be my grandmother ellen wards sister:p

Re: the salmon family

looking for anybody related to frederick james salmon married elva ward he was born1930 died1991 they lived at 5 wetherfield road solihull elva ward would be be my grandmother ellen wards sister:p

Kia Ora
Greetings from New Zealand!
I am curious about ELLEN WARD & the connection through her sister ELVA to the SALMON family!
I have an Elizabeth Ward born 1790 married to William Salmon in 1817 in Alcester They had a family of five sons. The Ward family later moved to Aston!
I have Ellen Ward dau of Frederick Ward and Caroline Reeves born 1887 Birmingham but have no idea what happened to her after 1901.
Might there be a connection somewhere?
regards
Marlene

I also have a connection on my maternal side to the Salmons. It could be the same branch of family, as the last person I have found of the Salmons was Laura Irene Salmon who married Henry Padbury. They both died in Solihull in 1974 and 1982 respectively. The connection was from my Grandmother who was a Holtom. The families originated in Gloucestershire and Stratford upon Avon.
Lynda:)

ellen ward my grandmother born 1897 her sister elva born 1906 married fredrick james salmon born 1902 they lived at 49 wetterfield road my ellen come to autraliain about 1923 and was a mystery to us

Back