• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Sally

Di.Poppitt

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Our daughter Sally, celebrating, in advance, her birthday and wearing a vintage silk and lace frock. It is our birthday present to her, although she found it herself in Auckland, NZ where she lives.

View attachment 35729

Di she looks lovely! I bet the dress is even better than the photo silk lovely!:)

Gosh Di she looks stunning and so does the dress...
She also looks like her Mom too.:)

Chris/Pom :angel:

From a male point of view she does look very nice , love the dress and how she looks in it.
I am a dedicated follower of fashion.
regards dereklcg.

Smashing photo of your daughter in her very special present, Di. She looks
super and the dress is a great find. Thanks for posting

Di how time flies. Our twins are 43 and it does bring a tear to my eye too when I think of them as youngsters. Mind you they have never grown up still a pair of kids. Off on holiday with one of our grandchildren and her friend next week and am looking forward to it very much. Bye. Take care. Jean.

hi di...thats one lovely dress your sally is wearing...she looks brill in it..you must be proud of her...and how cute she was when she was a babby....

lyn:):):)

Our daughter Sally, celebrating, in advance, her birthday and wearing a vintage silk and lace frock. It is our birthday present to her, although she found it herself in Auckland, NZ where she lives.

View attachment 35729
lovely dress..almost looks like the kind of heavy brocade in some wedding dresses..she looks like a really pleasant attractive girl [I hope my 17 year old turns into one...she is really]

Back