• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Saint Philips cathedral

cookie273uk

master brummie
Saint_Philips_cathedral_001.JPG
Saint_Philips_cathedral_001.JPG
St_Philips_Cathedral_001.JPG

Last edited:
this is similar to an earlier version now in the possession off a member by the name of Julie from Tamworth, this watercolour I will frame and donate together with a Gas St basin pen drawing to our St Georges day raffle at the Bull

Eric that is beautiful. You are so kind to donate your wonderful pictures for the raffle - thank you for posting it to show us.

Thank you Eric, it is another glorious painting and you are very kind to donate it to raise funds.
See you at the meet up
Sue

Another excellent watercolour Eric for everyone to enjoy. Very generous of you to donate the picture to help increase funds. Anthea

I do not consider myself generous, I would rather my paintings be hanging on someones wall maybe giving pleasure than hidden away in a drawer in my studio which would happen now I no longer exhibit. Eric

The one I have is hanging on the wall in my dining room and gives so much pleasure, Eric your paintings should all be on display for people to enjoy please dont put them away in drawers! I am very proud to be the owner of one of them Julie xxx

Back