• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Mary's school.

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Did anyone attend this school as I have a couple of old school photo's sent to me by Brian and Val Brookes?. Jean.

Pete re sized them and tidied them up. Thanks Val and Brian Brooks and there are more to come of Lichfield road. Jean.

Did anyone attend this school as I have a couple of old school photo's sent to me by Brian and Val Brookes?. Jean.[/QUOTE]

Hi Jean,
I was at St. Mary's Aston from 1949 (infants) until June 1955 Juniors and I have posted my Class picture ca.1953-54 a few times on different threads Here it is again.

Dave I will get in touch with my friends wife to find out her maiden name. Brian Brooks is on one of the photo's I posted for her. Her first name is Valerie and she lived in Lichfield road. Jean.

Dave, I know from when you have posted your school pic before that my cousin Dennis Broadmore is on it. could you point out which one is him please.
I cant remember what he looked like at that age. Thanks.
Lynne.

Dave, I know from when you have posted your school pic before that my cousin Dennis Broadmore is on it. could you point out which one is him please. I cant remember what he looked like at that age. Thanks. Lynne.

Hi Lynne,
Middle Row, 5th from the left. I am 1st from left Back Row (next to Headmaster Mr. Tunnicliffe).

Back