• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Robinson Family - Wilfred Robinson

Swisstony25

I am currently researching my grandfather's family. I have found them in the various censuses but wondered if by chance there are any members related also to this Robinson family in the forum.

My grandfather is Wilfred Robinson (B: 1909, Birmingham - D:1946, Andover, Hampshire) his parents were George Robinson (B:1870 Wolverhampton) and Florence Robinson (B:1870 Wolverhampton).

He had 7 siblings - William George, George Ernest, Ethel Maud, Arthur Edward, Florence May, Louisa Lillian, and Harry Robinson.

They were living in 58 Washington Street, Birmingham at the time of 1911 Census. and in Bath Row, Bath Place at the time of the 1891 Census.

As I mentioned, I already have the various census records, but, if anyone is related or has more specific information that they can share about the family, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Tony

Back