• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Robinson A

stars

master brummie
IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2273.JPG IMG_2274.JPG IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2273.JPG IMG_2274.JPG I am placing these documents on here hoping someone reconice them
It would be nice to reunite them with the family. Someone placed them on Facebook.
As you see they are of St. George's church which hold special memories for me and
Others. So let's hope the family reconise them

thanks stars i really do hope a member of the robinson family come forward to claim these little treasures....

lyn

There appear to be at least three Anglican churches under the patronage of St. George in Birmingham but this looks rather like the one in Hockley.
Alexander, if he is still around, will be the wonderful age of 90 now. I hope he, or a descendant read this, rather than that other place, as I am sure he would have a good deal of history to record.

Last edited:
Back