• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

RIP Astonian (Alan)

So very sorry to hear the news.
RIP Alan, Birmingham History Forum legend.

Condolences to his family.

Very sorry to hear of Alan's death. A long-serving and engaging member of the forum

this is indeed very sad news sincere condolences to alans family...RIP alan....another brummie star lights up the sky tonight

lyn

Rest in peace, Alan, and condolences to his family. The Forum won’t be the same without him.

Chris

He was at times annoying,always respectful, very very interesting,loved his family, he was a real BRUMMIE.
I feel very sad that we will not message each other again, I shall miss you Alan , Rest in Peace, Alberta.
Condolences to Mrs Stevens and her family.

So very saddened to hear of Alan's death. Although we never met, we've known each other on BHF for many years and it was a pleasure to exchange greetings and info with him. RIP Alan, you will be much missed. My condolences to Alan's family - he was a mine of information about Birmingham.

Maurice

Back