• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

restoration

Sorry, Lloyd Gonna have to come back to you. The image was sent to me and was quiet Large untill I downloaded it. It seems to have shrunk in size. I will repost it once i have worked out how to get it back to its original size

Thanks to everyone for your help. I dont know how to enlarge the image as it was posted on the ancestry web site..... Is there any way I can make the image larger by downloading it again? If so, How?

Thanks again to you all for your time and effort/

I think it needs a higher definition scan.
Was it sent to you by e-mail? try downloading it again, with "save attachments" when you see the e-mail, and try again.

Can you message whoever put it on, and request a copy be e-mailed directly to you?

I've sent you a private message, les.

I think this one is larger, Will you be able to do anything with this? View attachment 43741
pencil.png

Back