• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Renenhan

hi tracee
just picked up the thread good news ; to hear
and give her my regards i hope she said she remembers me lookforeward to hearing from you later today
i have just come back from brum after meeting a cousin whom i never knew from my mothers side
take care alan

i have been speaking to alot of people that knew my grandad,,leads off them are saying that he was from county armagh or omagh,,,on his death certificate his name is timothy dennis renenhan,any help would be greatly appreciated,,

i have been speaking to alot of people that knew my grandad,,leads off them are saying that he was from county armagh or omagh,,,on his death certificate his name is timothy dennis renenhan,any help would be greatly appreciated,,

hi tracetheface...ive found a timothy dennis renenhan born 1917 in bromsgrove worcs...he died in 1984...how old was your grandad when he died and and what year..

lyn

Last edited:
Back