• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Rememberance Day 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil barlow

Just a thought for John Simons - Royal Warwickshire Regiment - Died 3 Nov 1915 aged 22 and William Binns - Royal Warwickshire Regiment - Died 18 Aug 1916 aged 19.
R.I.P.

Remembrance Day

Remembering the Uncle I never knew...William Venville....Rifleman....23th Battalion..King's Own Rifle Brigade...died September 8, 1915. In rest at Rue-du-Bacquerot Cemetery, Laventie, France.

The few members of my family that I have been able to find so far, may you rest in peace - I'm sure that there were more of you, I'm sad to say :cry: .
Thank you for your courage. 8)

I wear my Poppy today with pride. Remembering all those throughout the world who served in bitter conflicts.

At the going down of the sun
And in the mornig
We shall remember you.

Lest we forget

Remembering my two grandfathers who served in WW1, came out in one piece, but were never the same again. Both died early 1920's.

William Caleb Parsons 1877 - 1920
Charles Bell 1879 - 1921

i am an unknown hero/both in our thoughts today and every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back