• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Red Rose Bus/Coach Company?

John Young

master brummie
Yo :) Any of you Tram/Train/Bus mobsters Know anything about a "RED ROSE BUS/COACH Co"

Operating 1920,s 19935,s around Birmingham,,Stratford Rd/Highgate/Sparkhill etc  ???
One of Our Canadian friends wants to know so he can trace some Brummie Rellies,,Ok

Now get a move on,,Move "Further along the Buzz Pleeease,,,John O0

John, I have a couple of photos of my grandparents sitting in an open charabanc type vehicle and in the background it says "White Rose Coaches". This would have been in the l920's in Brum I think. Could have
been another company called Red Rose...sounds like the War of the Roses or Alice in Wonderland:eek:)

Hi Jennyann :smitten: Well my Color oops :-[ Colour ;) dyslexia White wine makes my eyes go Red :coolsmiley:

Actually Dahlin,,its for a Country man of Yours,, well he is nearer to Us in Uk cuz he,s Ontarian
But I know you Vancouverites do talk to "Them"  (If you have to :2funny:)

Nice Newbie (Not Newfie ,,lol) chappie named Ralph Hopkins,,done a Posting on Forum Kellys section,
Take a peek & see if your White information links to his Red Rose Buzz,,,?
Thanks & Cheers for your assistance as usual,,, luv John xx :angel:

Back