• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Red Lion Inn Soho Road Handsworth

This picture was taken 1 year ago by Baghal Singh. Do you think we would be allowed access to look, I think they may be using it to store stock.
well janet i would be happy to try and have a peek inside..if i asked nicely :D quite happy to give a go next time i am down that way which will be soon..our dad always said if you dont ask you dont get

lyn

Good luck Lyn . he pub was a masterpiece. The modern white bar rather spoils the effect though. It was not there in the early 1970s

well janet i would be happy to try and have a peek inside..if i asked nicely :D quite happy to give a go next time i am down that way which will be soon..our dad always said if you dont ask you dont get

lyn
I retire in December and intend to spend some time, doing similar things, Hope you manage to get some photos Lyn good luck!

I retire in December and intend to spend some time, doing similar things, Hope you manage to get some photos Lyn good luck!
thanks mike and janet...i have spent many years going around taking photos of buildings at risk so far when asking permission to look inside them i have been lucky having no objections...fingers crossed and enjoy your retirement janet

lyn

Back