• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Reboot..just

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
yes poss something this end phil...will get my son to take a look when he gets in from work...

lyn

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
phil something from AGV popped up earlier so i thing something has changed on my lappy..the google search is not the same format either..dont worry about is as i would not know what to do if you told me lol...will get it sorted later on

lyn

oldMohawk

master brummie
Sounds a bit dodgy if AGV is popping up and other changes. Ask your son to show you how to take screenshots and then you could upload what you see to the forum.
Phil

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
phil i turned off lappy and it came up AGF as default...could be i pressed something by mistake earlier so i followed instructions with fingers crossed to change to chrome...think ive cracked it:D

lyn

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
phil ive no idea my son sorts all that out but whatever i did earlier my lappy is running really fast now...mind you it was not slow before