• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

R.I.P Dennis

Although I never met Dennis from my communications with his he does seem to have been a gentleman. My sincere condolences to all his loved ones.

Very sad news Condolences to family and friends. R.I.P. Dennis.

I for one found Dennis's post to be of tremendous skill and interest. We will certainly miss his humor, historic thoughts and writings and most of all the man he was.

Dennis created great interest with his knowledge and sense of humour will be sadly missed , condolences to his family

RIP Dennis, you had the admiration of your friends here. Condolences to family.

Rupert (also a Dennis)

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, I met Dennis on a few of our early Forum meet ups and he was a lovely man and devoted to his wife Sylvia. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace, Dennis. You will be sadly missed by all the regulars on the Forum.

Maurice

I'm a new member to the site. Is this thread regarding Dennis Williams of Yardley. 'Proud_brummie'?

Hi Rosie coincidentally Tamworth Dennis was a Dennis Williams too. He had not posted for some time due to his health deteriorating. Jean.

Ian phoned this afternoon to let me know about Dennis's funeral arrangements. It will be at Sutton Crematorium on May 22nd at 2 o'clock. Family flowers only and donations to St Giles Hospice Sutton Coldfield. Thanks. Jean.

So sorry to hear that Dennis has passed away. My thoughts are with his family and friends... Thanx to Jean for letting me know R.I.P Dennis you will be sadly missed xx

Back