• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

R.I.P Dennis

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
It is with deep sadness I have to tell you that our deer friend Dennis passed away during Saturday night at approximately three o'clock. R.I.P Dennis you lovely person. One of the last perfect gentlemen. xx

Very sad news. Sincere condolences to all the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear the news. R.I.P. Dennis

I'm very sorry to hear that. may he rest in peace

So sad my condolences to the family. You are in our thoughts.

BernardR

Very sad to hear that Dennis has passed away, condolences to all friends and family, at this very sad time. Paul Stacey

I never knew Dennis, but from the tributes, he must have been a much loved man. My deepest sympathy to all his family and friend. R.I.P.

Sorry to hear about Dennis, will be missed by everyone on the list he was very informative. John Crump OldBrit. Parker, Colorado USA

My sincere condolences to Dennis,s family and relatives and I am deeply saddened to hear of the loss of our family member
Of our great forum may god bless him and rest in peace dennis

I am sorry to hear the sad news about Dennis. Sincere condolences to his family. R.I.P. Dennis.

Back