• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Queen Elizabeth Hospital

welcome to the forum minnie and thank you for your memories..my cousin retired a couple of years ago after working over 40 years in the NHS as a sister in the renal unit at the QE.. working most of that time at the QE hospitals..although she is now enjoying retirement she was very sad to leave as she enjoyed her job so much

lyn

welcome to the forum minnie and thank you for your memories..my cousin retired a couple of years ago after working over 40 years in the NHS as a sister in the renal unit at the QE.. working most of that time at the QE hospitals..although she is now enjoying retirement she was very sad to leave as she enjoyed her job so much

lyn
Thank you Lyn, I wonder if I ever got to work with her ?

I trained as a Enrolled Nurse at the QE from 1982/1984 group 46 would love to hear from any of my colleagues as I’m not on Facebook which is where I’m assuming most people would look.

Back