• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Pubs WebSite

Oisin

gone but not forgotten
Here's a website that will be of interest to anyone who likes a pint. You can track down the history of the pubs in your area. :roll:

I don't know who's behind it, it seems to be in the early stages of developement but there's already a lot of interesting stuff. I found the bit about Brummegem Boozers (drinkers, not pubs) very entertaining. :lol:

:D Paul you beat me to it! I have been to the site a few times and was going to reccomend it.
Already told Eric Hill about it as there is some good stuff on Nechells Pubs. It truly is worth a view. :)

:wink:
AN ASTOUNDING SITE. A BRILLIANT FEAT OF RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP. THX A BUNCH FOR BRINGING THAT FORTH! :idea:

hmld,

You're welcome. :)
I discovered 5 that I haven't visited. What's your score?

Back