• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Pub Quiz [5]

The next in a series of pub quizzes to help with the Covid-19 lockdown. The current position is :

League Table
Curly 9 Points
Jonob 5 Points
The Rest 0

8 Points are on offer for this pic ...

Pub Quiz 5-1.jpg

Sorry to keep you all hanging on - just done a seven hour shift in the garden. I'm wrecked. No correct answers so far so 6 points for a correct answer with this second image ...

Pub Quiz 5-2.jpg

Plenty of inter-war houses are being offered but still no correct answer. Perhaps the distinctive wrought-iron sign and food offer may provide a clue for 2 points .....

Pub Quiz 5-5.jpg

I am pleased that so many people had a go at this one - perhaps folks are running out of box sets to watch on Netflix! This pub has proved surprisingly tricky to one and all so, finally, for one point ....

Pub Quiz 5-6.jpg

It's "The Yenton", yes somehow familiar to me too. I have passed this pub maybe 3-4 times a week for 40 odd years. The remodelling has not helped finding this one.

Last edited:
Back