• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Pub Quiz [4]

I thought rugby, but Birmingham having two major clubs and one on the doorstep has meant Birmingham is far more football 'crazy'. :D

my comment about the scarf was only said jokingly...as for the pubs name i still dont know :rolleyes:

Being too young to frequent pubs - other than outdoors - when I lived up that way I do not recognise many pubs But this one looks rather like it could be in Ladywood.

This one narrows the options a bit in that you can discount all Ansell's, Davenport's etc. pubs. Still, not too easy yet so still 6 points on offer for a correct answer :

Pub Quiz 4-3.jpg

Is the correct answer. Oh dear, in Lyn's back yard too!

So the league table stands at :
Curly 9 Points
Jonob 5 Points
The Rest 0 Points

Another quiz starts tomorrow

All this pub talk on BHF and all the pubs closed and a trip to a supermarket for a couple of bottles or tins might be deemed as unnecessary. As for an off licence I think the nearest could be ten or more miles away from me.
However, I do have two bottles of Tribute, two Newcastle Brown Ale and some Guinness cans. Quite a few red wine, which we rarely drink but were given as Christmas presents over the last few years, some white wine. I have a bottle of Glenfiddick whisky, unopened, that I was given some fifteen years ago. If me and 'er indoors survive this plague then I will open it. :laughing:

Alan,

I'm forbidden any alcohol at all by the medics, but did have an occasional sip of raki when we used to be allowed out. Jan will have the occasional glass of red wine, but we have cupboard full of spirits which are available to visitors. Last time anyone partook was a Brit friend, who had a sherry about two Christmasses ago. I suppose we could always use it as handwash if the going gets tough!

Maurice :cool:

Back