• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Promotional Steel Plate &Section Ltd gift

zagaevens

Brummie babby
I'm a member of a forum for collectors of Matchbox Models of Yesteryear cars and trying to get any history of a promotional gift presented by Steel Plate and Section Ltd, this would have been in the middle or so 60's. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Screenshot_20210511-094620_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't help with any information I'm afraid but your post caught my eye as I live in Hackney and I remember when the Lesney factory building was still there - after it had closed though.
Hope someone here can help with your enquiry!

Thank you Janice, I did approach them by email a few months ago , but had no reply.
The history of families and businesses can be lost in such a short time with the passing of family members and staff moving on or retiring unless it's documented.
I have had success with other promotional models by asking on local Facebook pages, hence the reason I came to this forum in the hope that an ex-employee may see my post.

Back