• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture re-touch

paulinehorton

master brummie
Hi, I hope this request is within the group rules, if not please delete.
i have just found the family of my half-sister, who sadly died in 2006. Amongst long discussions, I have been sent a number of pictures, one of which I attach, and if within group rules, would it be possible for a member to touch up the marked picture.
thank you for your trouble.
Pauline.

Attachments

• 03C35353-0FFD-44F1-91D9-71A0A71E6E41.jpeg
    03C35353-0FFD-44F1-91D9-71A0A71E6E41.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 106
Hello,
Could I ask one of the super people on this site, to see if anything can be done to improve this picture.
My daughter who won first prize, is celebrating her 50th Birthday in October this year and I would so like to give an ‘improved’ picture as a keepsake.
Many thanks, I appreciate your own time is precious, but I’m not sure you are given the credit you all deserve. For people like me you are a godsend.
Many thanks, Pauline.

Hello, could I ask if it would be possible to sharpen up this picture of my mother.
in anticipation, thank you so much, Pauline.

Attachments

• 41B2317E-AC1E-44DC-A3B2-CD88FDEC225E.jpeg
    41B2317E-AC1E-44DC-A3B2-CD88FDEC225E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
I had a go but not much improvement. When zooming in on the original there are patterned horizontal lines ... were they from a scanner? The problem with sharpening it is that it makes the horizontal patterning lines more prominent.

Paulines mum.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello again, i Have recently found this picture of my brother from 1959.
Would someone please remove the cracks and sellotape marks and if possible change it to a black and white picture.
many, many thanks for your very kind help.
with gratitude, Pauline.

Attachments

• A5CBC016-81D8-4BBF-BC5C-CB473E578EAE.jpeg
    A5CBC016-81D8-4BBF-BC5C-CB473E578EAE.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 60
Back