• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture re-touch

This is my husband's father’s soon to be wife taken in 1935. Could I ask if this could be tidied up and lightened.
Both my husbands father and wife have now passed, and I would like to give to my husband a better copy.
Thank you so much for your time and trouble.
A very merry Christmas to all members of this forum.
Pauline.

Attachments

• 8F2DA169-CD95-49F4-891C-85A7849DDC78.jpeg
    8F2DA169-CD95-49F4-891C-85A7849DDC78.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
Hello,
could I ask for someone to add some grey hair to this picture ( The gent in the middle) of a family member who so likes to enjoy himself whilst out with the family.
Thank you so much, Pauline.

Attachments

• 35313073-7477-4131-B97B-EED87BD76D9F.jpeg
    35313073-7477-4131-B97B-EED87BD76D9F.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 43
I'v just found this thread (seems Pauline has got a good hold on you lot), so I would just like to see if anyone could have a go at grandmothers' sister for me......and please note that the name is in no way related to Pauline:grinning:!!!!

Attachments

• Alice Horton.jpg
    Alice Horton.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 25
Resolution much too low to do a lot to this one. Can you scan it at a higher res? Best attempt at the moment:

Attachments

• Alice Horton(1).jpg
    Alice Horton(1).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
I'v just found this thread (seems Pauline has got a good hold on you lot), so I would just like to see if anyone could have a go at grandmothers' sister for me......and please note that the name is in no way related to Pauline:grinning:!!!!
A try from me, regards, John.

Attachments

• Alice Horton_negritaspider_19Dec2021.jpg
    Alice Horton_negritaspider_19Dec2021.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 20
Thanks everyone, both the photos look so much better -and John, does Alice seem to be wearing a hairnet on your tidy up??? They were all the rage back then:D

Back