• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture of Kings Hussars

bewdley

master brummie
Today we came across this pic entitled Serial 16 (Squad 2) 14/20 Kings Hussars Insts L/Cpl Davis Cpl Cosgrove.

We have no real idea of the date, but my mother-in-law (now 89) thinks her brother Kenneth Buck may be on it.

Kenneth was born in 1930 and I wondered whether anyone recognises him or somebody else on the pic.

Or it might not be a pic of Kenneth at all!

I have also included a second pic which is of Kenneth with his mum Doris and sisters Beryl standing and Hazel sitting in the 1960s just in case someone is able to pair up Kenneth with someone from the first pic for me/us.

I am also hoping someone on here may be able to have a guess at the year for me.

Thanks in anticipation bewdley

14 20 Kings Hussars Kenneth Buck somewhere on pic.jpg
Doris Obrien with daughter Hazel Cooney nee Buck sitting and son Kenneth Buck with wife Rita Buc.jpg

Back