• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Photos You Didn't Realise You Had Taken

Hi Alf - What is that stuff in front of the person ?
Also, are we looking for one of Jean's Robins ?
At the moment I'm trying a new Laptop and hadn't really noticed it had a built in webcam and I clicked an icon and suddenly there was an 'old geezer' looking at me from the screen !
OM:)

OM Hi Alf - What is that stuff in front of the person ?

It,s pretty clear to me the young geezer in the photo is deep in the Cambridge jungle and has just killed a male lion and is removing the skin to sell to some innocent Brummie happening to pass that way.Dek

It does look like a little bird too Alf. I guessed it was Star before your Bev got her scissors out. Jean.

Hi Alf - What is that stuff in front of the person ?
Also, are we looking for one of Jean's Robins ?
At the moment I'm trying a new Laptop and hadn't really noticed it had a built in webcam and I clicked an icon and suddenly there was an 'old geezer' looking at me from the screen !
OM:)

Its not Jeans Robin its a Ladybird on the blade of grass

The scenario looks to me as if you fell over,and held the camera up so as not to damage it,and accidently took a snap.
However,falling over drunk is excusable... to fall over sober is just foolish.

Alf - Sorry for calling your Dog a bit of stuff.
Good 'depth of field' though in your photo...:D

The scenario looks to me as if you fell over,and held the camera up so as not to damage it,and accidently took a snap.
However,falling over drunk is excusable... to fall over sober is just foolish.

Ray just found out why I didn't remember just spoke to my Son and he took it when he was sunbathing with his brother pictured tells me he lay on his stomach

Back