• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Photos to DVD

When I bought a DVD burner a couple of years ago it came with a suite of programmes from a company called Cyberlink - Power Cinema, Power Producer, Power Director, Power DVD. Power Director is the one you want, it creates a file of your photos and plays them in the order you nominate. You get to choose things like duration on screen, type and duration of fade-ins and fade-outs, music and audio playing, pop-up and drop-down captions, etc. It cannot be expensive because it was given away free with a $40 DVD burner. Google "cyberlink" and take it from there.

Memories on T.V.... Is an excellant one, you have to download and pay for it, but you can make lovely slideshows of your photos and movies..

Froth if you use movie maker import the pics and music etc you can extend your pictures add music do a slideshow and can then burn it to dvd and it is fun to do:rolleyes: it just takes time:)

Back