• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Photos shops opposite Small Heath Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Williams

Brummie babby
I want to post a message asking for information, but every time I put in a valid person contact name it refuses it. What do I really have to do. I am a registered member: Peter Williams

Peter if you're trying to contact another BHF member try using our messaging function - see small envelope to the left of the spyglass/search on the blue bar above. It's called "Start a Conversation".

Viv.

To start a thread you do not need a name.
In the same way you posted this, post your request under the correct category eg place related enquiries
Type the title of your thread in the box marked "thread title"

Peter as you posted a question about the same subject in the Small Heath Park thread I shall extract your post from there and start a new thread for you. That way it avoids duplication.

Sorry I misunderstood your post as I thought you were asking a question of a specific member you named in that thread. I assumed you'd worked out how to start a thread as you started this one.

Thanks Janice for the clear instructions. Viv.

Last edited:
Your new thread is here

Viv

Peter as you posted a question about the same subject in the Small Heath Park thread I shall extract your post from there and start a new thread for you. That way it avoids duplication.

Sorry I misunderstood your post as I thought you were asking a question of a specific member you named in that thread. I assumed you'd worked out how to start a thread as you started this one.

Thanks Janice for the clear instructions. Viv.
I could be wrong Viv but as it said "asking" I thought perhaps it was a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back