• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Photos of fall 2010

Fall?? Its "Autumn" to me!

Yes certainly a very colourful time of the year. Damn nuisance to have to keep sweeping the leaves up, though!

Lovely Autumn picture, Baron! The "Beggar's Bush" at New Oscott was my dear departed Grandpa's "local" when we lived near there in the early 1960s. Thanks! :) (Of course in Australia where everything is upside down, we are in Spring.)

Keith we passed there yesterday and Pete commented on the colours of the trees. John your photo is lovely too. Jean.

John nice to see they are still using the old Victorian Lamp Post in your park the perfect setting for them.I think they would need bullet proof glass up here to remain in good condition. Dek

John that,s a lovely atmospheric photo i feel as though i,m there, is that the Pavilion in the background? I,ve never been to Brighton maybe one day i,ll get round to it. Dek

Love the colours at this time of year, but that wind was nippy and the leaves really slippy on the rugby pitch this morning!

Westonbirt ArboretumView attachment 59571View attachment 59572View attachment 59573View attachment 59574View attachment 59575
pencil.png

Back