• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Photo restoration

arcaduran

knowlegable brummie
Hi all you clever people - I have a photo that has numerous brown blemishes on it & a few minor white patches. Anybody care to have a go at cleaning it up for me? I have posted the original & another indicating the type of blemishes etc....Thanks (hopefully) in advance :)

Attachments

• pix703 (2).jpg
    pix703 (2).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 30
  • pix703.jpg
    pix703.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 32
Please could someone remove the white mark across my eye ? Much appreciated if it can be done. Viv.

20230425_133720.jpg

Thank you John! It's interesting to see the door a bit brighter. It makes me think that around the late 1960s my mum must have had someone cut the wood leaving a frame and inserted full length glass - that yellow bubble glass. The door knocker was left in place.

Thanks all. Looks like I'm almost smiling too. Viv

hi. I was wondering if someone could improve this photo for me please anything would be an improvement, many thanks.
Regards Acklam19.noel1957.png

Hi John I have tried to increase resolution to 300DPI (I am not very wise on PC) I hope this is enough many thanks. Acklam19.

Attachments

• noel300dpi.png
    noel300dpi.png
    647.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi John I have tried to increase resolution to 300DPI (I am not very wise on PC) I hope this is enough many thanks. Acklam19.

Hi John. Here's my attempt. It's impossible to distinguish the facial features, but I've had a try!

Attachments

• Picture1a.jpg
    Picture1a.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi pedro and Jukebox Thank you both for your brilliant work I really thought it was beyond repair the cracks were pretty awful across the face but you managed it for me. Many thanks. Acklam19.

Back