• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Pheasy pensioners club.

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Were anyones grandparents or parents a member of the above club that is still going strong. My Aunt Phyl lived in Leighton close for years and nan visited them often. Nan became a member of this club and spent many an hour with friends both on holiday and at parties for Christmas and entering the Easter Bonnet parade. Will sort out some photo's of them all [most of them] enjoying themselves. Jean.

Here are a couple more. Forgot to say nan Pem is front row second left on the previous photo. Another group photo and the club waiting to go on their holidays which was usually Weston Super Mare. Jean.

GG is that the club thats meet`s in the Collingwood Drive Community Centre, my old School :)

Yes Dave. Joan my next door neighbour is a member now and I have asked if they have any old photo's. I think she goes three times a week and has just come back from a week in Bournmouth with them. Jean.

Back