• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Peter Walker Memorial Day

still miss peter at our meet ups and mikegee...RIP both

image.jpeg
taken at our very first little pub meet up in 2009 (just 6 of us) and just look how they have grown...i think peter and mike would be very proud...peter second on left and mike on the right...

lyn.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
He was a wonderful generous knowledgeable man and greatly missed.

so true mike....i cant recall a time that peter did not turn up from london with his carrier bag..never knew what little gems he had in it and just like mikegee a true gent..

lyn

I miss Peter too, he loved our get together's in the Jewellery Quarter. Such a sad loss....

I posted this photo earlier this week on the Facebook group, taken at a forum meet at The Jewellers Arms in 2008, two real gentlemen Peter and Mike both missed, as forum members and personal friends.

Colin

Attachments

• jewellers.jpg
    jewellers.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 29
Back