• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Links: Perrybarrbeyond Site

Vivienne14

Kentish Brummie Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know what's happened to this site please ? It doesn't seem to load up these days. Pity, it was an interesting site. Viv.

That's strange isn't it - I think I remember seeing it in the past.
There's a holding page on Facebook with the same title but the only post is from 2013.

It looks like a personal site that was set up in Blueyonder. This is the domain name for the old Birmingham Cable, it is now Virgin Media. I have a feeling that Virgin Media have done away with a lot of the old pwp.blueyonder web space.

Thanks Mort and A Sparks. That's such a shame, it had all sorts of historical material on there, photos, press cuttings, names of past inhabitants etc. Oh well. Viv.

That's great Janice. Takes a long time to load but at least it can be accessed. Viv.

Glad to help. Yes it is slow but at least some content is there. I am not sure how the archive works - I think it what was available on a certain day so some later stuff might be missing. I think I will download some photos and save them in case they vanish.

Think that's very sensible. Site looks a bit flaky to me. Thanks for finding it Janice, very helpful. Viv.

Back