• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Percy Moseley Fruit & Veg

This is an amazing thread. I was talking to my dad yesterday about the history of the family and he was talking about his uncle Percy. My dad is David Moseley, son of Sid (Percy's brother). I'm not sure whether my dad has ever seen the news article or the pictures Toni has posted so thank you all.
hiya, we are related.

Great to read these stories, I am looking for some help my Great Grandfather was also a trader at the Bull Ring making wreaths and i think his brothers may have sold fruit & veg. Would anyone be able to help me find out more. His name was George Harris nickname “bogey Harris”??

Unfortunately iris passed away last year aged 95 peacefully in her sleep. Trevor Whitehouse still drinks in the black horse in Northfield.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that sorry only just got my account back would have loved to have seen iris before her passing such a lovely women she was like a nan to me How's her grandson Matthew

Unfortunately iris passed away last year aged 95 peacefully in her sleep. Trevor Whitehouse still drinks in the black horse in Northfield.

This is an amazing thread. I was talking to my dad yesterday about the history of the family and he was talking about his uncle Percy. My dad is David Moseley, son of Sid (Percy's brother). I'm not sure whether my dad has ever seen the news article or the pictures Toni has posted so thank you all.
Iv just found a few DNA connections on ancestry, after years of looking.

I've just found some DNA connections on ancestry, after years of trying, there was only me and Joan's grandchildren, till last week. I'll look on your side to.

Back